![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
thanks for asking, 1. Yes, I meant winner of 7th place (group A) vs 7th place (group C) plays the 6th place of Group B. 2. The leaderboard will be organized by points divided by games played. In case of any tie, I will next look at the Kills minus Deaths difference, in case of any tie there, I will look at number of kills. 3. The tie-break after week 2 between Maninovka and Mirgervin, since they're equal in both points and kdr was the number of kills *** Also, tagemandbagem will now be replacing haitch40 *** -infinitestates, subarugaz, and rhah will play him this week. Last edited by edal86; 12-03-2009 at 07:54 AM. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
cheers edal, was hoping i wouldn't get those points by default
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Tagemandbagem, can you play tonight, after 9pm?
Unfortunately I'm only going to have time to play either Mirgervin or Tagemandbagem, so I'm going to make a tactical concession and forfeit my match with Mirgervin, as i'm 100% sure he would beat me anyway (sorry to deprive you of the kills though mate) and play Tagemandbagem, who will probably beat me, but at least I have a fighting chance. (If there is a extension of the time before the end of week 3, I'll happily play Mirgervin, but I won't be able to do that until next Monday, sorry.) |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Sorry mate, you're PSN ID isn't shown anywhere... are you Mirgervin or Tagandbagem?
*edit*.. no worries, just checked your last few posts so now I know your Tagemandbagem... cool. Ok dude, send me a friends request and we'll have the match tonight... I might be on earlier, so if you see me online then we can start. Last edited by Rhah; 12-03-2009 at 04:51 PM. |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
And Reaper/P51 when do you want to/can you play? Quote:
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Definitely a wise move,
Is there anyway around that Edal86? Maybe we could just give him the 6 points now, and I'll play him as soon as I can and the kill total can be added at a later date? That seems the fairest option. |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Don't feel bad - I managed to get him into a 6 player dogfight last night, so his kill quota is doing well and bloodlust should be semi-sated. But yeah, sucks for him that he would get less score than he should for the tourney...
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
im free every day before 9. but after 3:30 (School)
__________________
![]() V.A.S. Echo Flight : Flight Lead PSN's: P-51D5 and Reaper1526 |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks, I can play most weeknight after 9pm and weekends before 6pm.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|