Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-30-2009, 03:18 PM
InfiniteStates InfiniteStates is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 707
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trk29 View Post
I'm in brotha and if I forget happy b-day
What he said ^
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-30-2009, 03:55 PM
irrelevant irrelevant is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 362
Default

I'm in! Operation Bodenplatte FTW! Happy Birthday, too!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-30-2009, 11:25 PM
edal86's Avatar
edal86 edal86 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 618
Default

Thanks my friends, I will keep you all informed about this event, you guys better let my team win lol
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-30-2009, 11:45 PM
trueshotcaller trueshotcaller is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 53
Default

Hi Edal,

This is my first post here in months... I was one of those who was quickly turned off by the bad multiplayer scoring. I put the game aside while we waited for a patch - it appears a patch is coming so I'm getting active again. I'll be glad to play a part of your campaign - just let me know!

Also, I'll be getting into future PS3 tourneys, so keep me in mind if you like for those as well... happy future birthday!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-01-2009, 10:51 AM
InfiniteStates InfiniteStates is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 707
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trueshotcaller View Post
Also, I'll be getting into future PS3 tourneys, so keep me in mind if you like for those as well... happy future birthday!
Edal came up with a genius workaround for the scoring problems in the current tourney

I believe Haitch would like to bow out if there's a replacement...? So if you fancy joining in week 3...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-15-2009, 11:15 PM
edal86's Avatar
edal86 edal86 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 618
Default

Now that the patch is here this event will be more even.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-16-2009, 12:59 AM
STINGERSIX78 STINGERSIX78 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Hamburg
Posts: 389
Default

sign me in pls.
to the bad guys. bf109-k4... ^^
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-02-2010, 01:44 PM
Spitfire23 Spitfire23 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Stafford (UK)
Posts: 791
Default

Happy birthday buddy, sorry for being a little late on wishing you a happy B-day but ya know what it can be like over the holidays and your drunk pretty much every night.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-02-2010, 11:17 PM
edal86's Avatar
edal86 edal86 is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 618
Default

lol, thanks guys.

Kozzmo,
yes, I noticed today that I need to practice and catch up. I have not turned on my PS3 in about a week. Its the spotting I have to practice on again lol. Good thing I have sober
P-51 pilots covering my ass hehe.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-03-2010, 10:57 PM
trueshotcaller trueshotcaller is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 53
Default

Are we up and running here too..? Just checking...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 Fulqrum Publishing. All rights reserved.