Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-25-2009, 01:44 PM
InfiniteStates InfiniteStates is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 707
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desode View Post
I think maybe some of us , who where here long before the game came out, have a little more respect for the DEV team, but not for the Publisher.
As publishers go, 505 has been pretty good too. Not only for bringing the game to market in the first place, but also for funding the patch release and sequel. OK, so they get a black mark for the DLC, but still...you wouldn't see Activision or EA treating it with as much care. Ubisoft maybe...I dunno.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-25-2009, 01:47 PM
Lexandro Lexandro is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ankh-Morpork
Posts: 339
Default

Na mate Ubisoft wouldnt even bother with the patch, they would just jump ship right away and the game wouldnt even be in as good a state as it is. You should have seen the debalce that was HAWX. Makes me sick just thinking of it.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-25-2009, 01:52 PM
Desode Desode is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 249
Default

Yeah I didn't care for Hawx, I had hopes for it before it came out but after I saw it, Nah, Still though that isn't a WWII flight game.

I'll say it again " as BOP sits right now with no patch,, there is no other WWII flight game on console that is worthy of cleaning its Ass. "

DESODE
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 Fulqrum Publishing. All rights reserved.