![]() |
|
|||||||
| Units, artifacts and armor-bearers Discussion, questions and solutions about units, artifacts and armor-bearers. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Assasin's dagger
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
They dont take to bufs , so they sukkkk.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Not much of a buffer to be honest. I just focus on debuffing or nuking (mage).
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
They have a ability that prevents them from benefiting from bafs, so no haste .... etc , so they suk.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I really like using them since they are just so rogue-ish and the skills are pretty awesome. ( you can backstab, in the next turn kill somoene with murder then instantly backstab again, good fun! ) But indeed there's probably better options, although in the end its a matter of taste, can't hurt trying them. I didn't regret it anyways. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
no, they take negative buffs, just no positive ones.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ah okay good to know! I just assumed it would be similar to the guardian spirit griffins, oh well my assa's pretty much dont get hit by debuffs anyways
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|