Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-22-2009, 10:22 PM
DGDobrev DGDobrev is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bottrop, Germany, born Varna, Bulgaria.
Posts: 1,415
Default

Great

I realize it's sort of hard to understand it - I myself had some trougbles grasping it. The general rule of thumb is:

Heroes (Warrior, Paladin, Mage) have skills
Units have abilities and some may cause post-effects (burning, poisoning)
Spells have (or don't have) effects

This is how I remembered the terms

And please read the explanation in the other topic, because this is NOT A BUG.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-22-2009, 11:23 PM
Tibster Tibster is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 130
Default

I just found target from a field salvage.
I also just got phantom from salvage.

Last edited by Tibster; 11-23-2009 at 03:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 Fulqrum Publishing. All rights reserved.