![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
*** I managed to record some Il2 videos on my old digital camera and an old tripod, they dont look that bad at all, I will record the next match and try to load it up to youtube and see if it works and if the quality is not that bad, I will probably record the matches, and show an edited 4-5 minute video of the highlights of all rounds combined***
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
2ND CHALLENGE MATCH RESULTS
EDAL86 VS KOZZMO First Round: Britain * edal86: plane (Fw 190D-9), kills (1), deaths (2) * Kozzmo: plane (YAK-3), kills (1), deaths (1) "1st round winner" Second Round: Sicily * edal86: plane (YAK-3), kills (2), deaths (0) "2nd round winner" * Kozzmo: plane (YAK-3), kills (0), deaths (5) Third Round: Stalingrad Snow * edal86: plane (MC 202), kills (2), deaths (5) * Kozzmo: plane (YAK-3), kills (3), deaths (4) "3rd round winner" *** KOZZMO did beat me, however, generous he is, decided to donate prize to the next person that beats me. He has granted me an official rematch tomorrow so all challengers will have to hold, but good news is that we can continue this competition going because there is still a prize ($20) to be awarded*** - furthermore, I was able to record the 3 rounds, I will edit the video and post it here - Thanks Kozzmo, good games, see you in some hours for rematch my friend this time I wont under estimate you because you are growing skills Hopefully, this loss of mine will encourage you guys to beat me, so participate please I am not invincible and there are $20 dollars waiting for a home |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Naturally I expected I was the first volunteer to be violated on video.
Since you gave up too much handicap, I figure I'll face a dire vengeance tomorrow I hope people see thursday's video first Beating that damn c202 was what mattered to me, but since I talked you into using it, it only rated a cigar, not the challenge prize. Last edited by kozzm0; 11-06-2009 at 12:03 PM. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
oh edal can i have a few practise runs i dont know which game i wana play strike or cta
also can i make the match settings like location etc or are you. I know there are things like limited f/a and sim mode that are a must and how am i going to get my prize if i win because i live in britain so $20 card is as much use as a chocolate teapot i dont have a bank account eather i need my prize in £ failing that il donate my prize to the next winner Last edited by haitch40; 11-06-2009 at 04:10 PM. |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
im trying to make him nervous lol
btw i proberbly wont win im 1 of the best realistic players in the game but i am crap at sim i havent had 1 multiplayer sim kill |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Switch to aviator control scheme (if you use a controller), stick to tree tops when trying to find a target and use the map a lot, would be by $0.03 Oh yeah - and combat flaps FTW |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
However, regarding the maps, I can make an arrangement If you wish to play on a desired or favorite 1. reason I have those 3 assigned ones is to vary gameplay and difficulty. There is no trick here, you can practice on those 3 maps, I will never change the order to allow an equal opportunity to all. If you win, you will get your price I already explained how this can work on a previous post. Same goes for people in germany, australia, or where ever you may live. All you need to do is create an American account, If you dont know how to make an American account on PSN I will even do this for you. I will explain with more detail to whoever wins. Other option is to receive a Paypal deposit, (this is safe, it would be like if you sold me a $20 dollar "X" on ebay, understand? (if you see me online we can have some practice, ofcourse (this goes to everyone)) DONT WORRY, THE VIDEO REVEALS ALL MY SECRETS ON HOW I FLY :S I hope it helps some of you guys that are migrating from realistic to SIM, it really is a more enjoyable experience. Last edited by edal86; 11-06-2009 at 04:40 PM. |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
btw when you on because i dont play past 6pm gmt |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|