![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Quote:
Lancaster AJ-S flown by Pilot Officer Louis Burpee, which was shot down in Holland in wave 3 of the Dambusters Raid. Ive just realised how ever that its number is that of AJ-N Last edited by Vulcan607; 10-28-2009 at 02:19 PM. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
number of AJ-N?
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
yeah the number on the fusalarge of my model is ED912 which is the number for AJ-N so ive put the wrong one on!
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I picked up model building from one of my brothers at a younger age. He still remembers the day I took his prized "Memphis Belle" B-17 model out to the back yard and blew it up with Black Cat firecrackers.
But in my defense it was a little boy's imagination that took over and in my mind I was flying the B-17 over war torn Germany on the way to a bombing mission while trying to survive the horrible flak of enemy guns and dodging German Bf-109's It was a glorious mission until a direct hit blew the plane in half. I think my brother chased me around the house a dozen times.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
but yeah i know some people who make films with em blowing them up and so on. |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Airfix's website has crashed! must have been so much interest.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
I was planning to have my own fleet of WWII model planes, never really worked out!
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|