![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Nice work detective Dazz, are these the PS3 issues Anton mensioned in his posts then?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
must be jareth
he didnt say what the issues were but its still got to be good news for us xbox users thothink i will email 505 and ask them to clarify if the xbox ver is still going throu ok and to ask what the issues with the ps3 ver are as there are a lot of users on here too and im not forgetting about them watch this space as they say |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ahhh great stuff (sortof)
But thanks for doing this, keep us updated |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
That's some good work there Dazz
Unfortunately 505 have just responded with the smoke and mirrors bollocks you would expect from these people. PS3 connectivity issues aren't even being addressed in the patch as far as I'm aware. Maybe someone can prove me wrong, but I'm sure Anton has said several times that the network code cannot and will not change. It's just publisher spin for "we can't be arsed to release it because it will cost us money and make none in return". As far as my cynical self can see... Well played for trying though |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Awesome! I've got to admit when you said you were going to email them, I honestly thought you were wasting your time. I'm surprised they really gave you a constructive answer!
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Wow. That's great on his behalf to go through that effort! Isn't always the PS3 that's the hold up...heh.
Anyways, the publisher may hold up the MS DLC since they don't want the PS3 backlash from players who will have to wait. I know I would do that. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|