![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm thinking about buying my first R/C plane, but I'm not even sure were I should start... Anyone here point me in the right direction? thx.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hobbyzone Supercub should be your first plane. Accept no substitutes!
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Great plane Dora!
I'd love to see a video of its first flight |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Yeah, same here. I wonder if DoraNine has a camera. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Np Dora, I have not much experience in cameras but I'm pretty sure that tracking a flying plane is not exactly an easy task ^_^
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Gents,
Finally had a chance to get this bird in the air today for the first time It also handles the wind quite well!! |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
very very nice. I really need to get myself one of these
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
I used to fly RC planes. But then money got short, and I had to give up the hobby. But lucky for me, I came across this (Click) I've already ordered it, and should be here within the next week or so?
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|