![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
i dont mind doing anybody one if they ask it gives me something to concentrate on while at home and drowns out the gf and her mate constantly bitching about her mates boyfriend win win for me lol |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thank you very much for making that Dazz! As I said in a PM I sent you, I was away for 4 days and I guess the thread got somewhat burried.
I will use your sig as I think its outstanding. I appreciate it! |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
no worrys mate
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Dazz, you really got some skill there! |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|