![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thnx for the compliment mate
Nice gaming with you the rest of the night as well I have a lot of problem spotting enemies in with my 15" screen, so I might be playing more realistic than sim. But will certainly not give up sim See you benrizz PS. We won for the reason in my sig Last edited by MorgothNL; 10-02-2009 at 06:31 PM. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
he's a dutch flyer I am pretty sure NL stands for the Netherlands I feel proud of him
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yeah...NL stands for netherlands. too bad the MorgothNL gamertag was allready taken, so I made my gametag MorgothME
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
this forum is a bit vague il try to get you in my friend list I dont know any dutch sturmovik players
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Maybe also send Reddisback a PM, there are more of us (XBOX 360).
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ancient seraph is also a dutch 360 player
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
So am i
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|