![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yeah, when I had my mic IL2 would be one of the games I would use it for (along with Burnout Paradise). But in a game like Call of Duty I would never use it if I weren't in a party with friends.
But On Topic: I think I'm going to have to be using the IL2 a bit, to unlock some planes, and to get the achievement. But I'll try not to just fly straight and let my gunner do all the work. That would be boring anyway. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Anyone who kills me is cheep, theres always good pilots in the room but no they go for the easy kill on the guy flat spinning every 2 seconds.
Cheep. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
crashing into people in CTA is unavoidable for me for two reasons
a) The av8r has yet to get brakes and b) It worked for me unlocking the IL4...alls fair... if you don't like it then don't land in a predictable way...anyone else had wacky races round airfields? ________ Marijuana test Last edited by juz1; 02-24-2011 at 08:40 AM. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
a) The Thrustmaster doesn't have brakes either, and I've landed an Me-163 on realistic (still haven't managed to take off again though ). You can use your rudder to steer as well, so it shouldn't be that difficult to get around someone.b) Indeed, it's in the game, so no-one can stop you, but don't think people will respect you either |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|