Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-12-2009, 12:31 PM
Mandea Mandea is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Romania
Posts: 346
Default

I concur. it's plenty of time by the end of the month. no reason to be so desperate.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-13-2009, 11:04 AM
Zhuangzi's Avatar
Zhuangzi Zhuangzi is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 923
Default

I see that Metacritic are listing it as a Nov 1 release, and they already have a link to a review (Absolute Games - 95%). Unfortunately it's in Russian so I can't read with it without Google translate, and that's a chore at the best of times.

The release may slip a little from Oct 30. I wouldn't be surprised. I keep checking on Gamersgate and they have other games listed to be released on Oct 30 but not AP. This suggest we might not get it by Oct 30, but as Mandea says, what's the rush? I've been waiting more than a year for this - I can wait a few more weeks. And it's definitely not vaporware. The game is finished. I think they just delayed release to have it come out in the holiday season.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-09-2009, 10:48 AM
helmehytte helmehytte is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 23
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metroplex View Post
Will it even be released on the release date???
Yes it will! We at GamersGate are currently wrapping and preparing the game for release next week! Pre-orders are up now, but we plan to roll out a nice pre-order offer as well.

/helmehytte
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-09-2009, 11:56 AM
Zhuangzi's Avatar
Zhuangzi Zhuangzi is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 923
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmehytte View Post
Yes it will! We at GamersGate are currently wrapping and preparing the game for release next week! Pre-orders are up now, but we plan to roll out a nice pre-order offer as well.

/helmehytte

Care to explain before I preorder it from you guys already?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 Fulqrum Publishing. All rights reserved.