Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-18-2009, 03:02 PM
InfiniteStates InfiniteStates is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 707
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irrelevant View Post
I know that I've played a couple matches against you online.
I hope my smoke didn't get in your eyes too much...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-18-2009, 03:08 PM
LighterGuy LighterGuy is offline
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 11
Default

I totally agrre with the OP. I'm a big gamer but really not a fan of online achievements/unlocks. Look at call of duty 2 and 4. Two of the best selling and best playing games ever made and not a single online achievement in sight.

What if your console isn't connected to the net? You can't fly the planes that are on the disc that you paid for. All wrong IMO.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 Fulqrum Publishing. All rights reserved.