![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
the 360 version definitely has significant framerate problems as well
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
The only time I have seen the frame rate drop on my 360 is if I an very close a plume of black smoke when an aircraft bursts into flames in front of me. Other wise I have had no problems at all. I do have BOP copied to my HDD.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm on the first nighttime mission and the framerate becomes terrible. I don't know why, if the game has trouble handling the spotlights or what. On the other hand, some missions like Channel Dogfight handle dozens of planes with no problems.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Frame rate problems seems to a common with flight sims especially IL-2. I remember PC version the frame rate dropped to a crawl at times. New hardware did help but the frame rate drops are still there.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|