![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
all the talk about gettin a german campaign made me think....on the DS version (but whos really gona play that,how awkward would it be) you can pick to do missions as luftwaffe so why cant we on the x360 or ps3??chek this....its a really bad video but i couldnt be bothered to find a proper one...
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
that's it...playing as the luftwaffe has warped my fragile mind. I'm off in my VolksWagen Family Panzer to annexe Woolworths. I'll be the one stood up in the sunroof, facist saluting the locals....don't try and stop me
________ HONDA CBR125R HISTORY Last edited by juz1; 02-24-2011 at 08:32 AM. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
lol,
It took long enough for someone to find that you can play the Germans in the DS version, that's in fact who I'm playing right now in every campaign. When I finish with them I'll play the Allied side. So to the Devs, what's the real reason if this is allowed in the DS version? thanks, and love the DS game (only version I have for now). |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|