![]() |
|
|||||||
| IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
dam the PSP has some cool planes.I'd like some more Italian planes!!
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
XBL GT: - Robotic Pope HyperLobby CS: - Robot_Pope |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
but to get the me 109 g10 I need to win 40 dogfights oneline right?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi, i am an Italian boy, sorry for my bad English... *_*
How can I unlock the M.C. 202 for multyplayer on Xbox360??? Thanks a lot! |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
There is a sticky thread with all unlocks if you have'nt found it by now. |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
thanks guys
how is the me 109 g10 and k4? |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|