Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old Today, 10:22 AM
djhead djhead is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2026
Posts: 16
Default Do NSFW AI chat characters ever take the lead, or is it always on you?

Something I have noticed across every NSFW AI chat platform I have tried: the character is reactive. It responds well, it stays in character, but it never actually starts anything. If I stop writing, the conversation stops. If I do not push the scene somewhere, nothing happens. It ends up feeling like I am writing both sides of the conversation and the AI is just filling in the gaps. I would rather have something that occasionally takes the initiative – introduces a new element, changes the direction, makes me react for a change. Does that exist, or is reactive just how these are built?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old Today, 10:33 AM
Wonders Wonders is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2026
Posts: 8
Default

I had the same frustration, and it is part of why I stuck with honey ai nsfw rather than the others. The characters there do push things forward on their own – not constantly, but often enough that you notice. They bring up something from earlier, shift the mood, or take the scene somewhere you did not plan. That is a completely different experience from sitting there feeding a machine. The other part that helps is the memory, because when they reference something from two days ago it feels like there is actually someone on the other end. You can start without an account and see whether it does this for you, since it is the kind of thing you only really notice after a few sessions rather than in the first five messages.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old Today, 10:35 AM
djhead djhead is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2026
Posts: 16
Default

That is good to hear, because reactive is exactly what has been putting me off. A couple of things I want to clarify before I try it. When you say they take the scene somewhere you did not plan, is that a genuine shift in direction or is it just a small variation that still leads back to what you were already doing? I have seen bots that look like they are being proactive but it turns out to be cosmetic. And the memory part, does it hold up if you switch between several characters, or does it start blending things together once you have more than one going?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 Fulqrum Publishing. All rights reserved.