Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Units, artifacts and armor-bearers

Units, artifacts and armor-bearers Discussion, questions and solutions about units, artifacts and armor-bearers.

Old 04-01-2010, 11:24 PM
Approved Member

Default ring of the holy

Has anyone actually collected all the pieces of the ring of the holy? If so how many pieces are there (I know of at least 3) and what does it do if you assemble it ?
Old 04-04-2010, 12:41 PM
Approved Member

No one knows about this object ?
Old 04-04-2010, 01:09 PM
Approved Member

I, for one, do not know of it; I'm assuming here it is from the official gift bad mod which not everyone uses.
Old 04-05-2010, 12:27 AM
Approved Member

I haven't assembled it myself yet, but it consists of the three parts you might know:
- Necklace of Exorcist
- Sandals of the Martyr
- Holy Cross
(names may be slightly different, though)

You get -50% attack and defend to all undead (including your own, I suppose, but that's just a guess) and +2 Morale to priests, inquisitors and paladins. I wonder if you loose the benefits of these artifacts when you assemble them.
Old 04-05-2010, 12:25 PM
Approved Member

Thanks. Sounds not so hot; esp for the effort. Vaguely I thought there was a ring that was a portion. Oh well not all the pieces loaded this game. I've seen the holy cross in every game but the other two pieces have been more random.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Phoenix View Post
I haven't assembled it myself yet, but it consists of the three parts you might know:
- Necklace of Exorcist
- Sandals of the Martyr
- Holy Cross
(names may be slightly different, though)

You get -50% attack and defend to all undead (including your own, I suppose, but that's just a guess) and +2 Morale to priests, inquisitors and paladins. I wonder if you loose the benefits of these artifacts when you assemble them.
Old 04-05-2010, 05:58 PM
Approved Member

Hard to give up the sandals of the Martyr for it. -50% attack to undead really only has an impressive effect vs bone dragons and black knights.
Old 10-21-2010, 08:32 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zechnophobe View Post
Hard to give up the sandals of the Martyr for it. -50% attack to undead really only has an impressive effect vs bone dragons and black knights.
Sandals of the Martyr are good? I don't know... +1000 Leadership is nice, +4 intellect too, especially for a mage, but -1 speed to all walker units is a pretty big hindrance, especially if you are using troops like Paladins or Black Knights.