Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Units, artifacts and armor-bearers

Units, artifacts and armor-bearers Discussion, questions and solutions about units, artifacts and armor-bearers.

Old 02-07-2010, 12:38 PM
Approved Member

Default help with artifact

im on lvl 39 mage on normal and i just found a death skull arifact that gives mana plus intelect wich is really nice..but it sayd that it gives really bad morale like -5 or 5 dont remember..its that gonna affect my battles alot if i equip it?
Old 02-07-2010, 01:12 PM
Approved Member

You probably mean the shaman's skull? Well, it starts with a really low morale, and you will have to suppress it after it goes out of control. It will happen in a few battles, until then, it should work perfectly and give you the bonuses stated in the item.
Old 02-07-2010, 03:54 PM
Approved Member

so you mean its gonna work for a while then i have to remove it or it will cause some trouble at the start and then it will work properly

sorry my english is a bit noobish
Old 02-07-2010, 05:06 PM
Approved Member

No. I mean that it will work ok till morale goes down to 0. Then it will stop working. You will need to suppress it (fight its keepers) and when you do, its morale will rise significantly and it will start giving the bonuses again. After that, as long as you keep it equipped its morale will fall with each battle to the point when it will reach 0 and it will need another suppression.
Old 02-07-2010, 06:18 PM
Approved Member

tnx alot again DG..your god of this game (btw just got 10 red dragons..i smell pawning )
Old 02-07-2010, 07:00 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpinar View Post
tnx alot again DG..your god of this game (btw just got 10 red dragons..i smell pawning )
As a level 39 Mage you have 25K leadership?
Old 02-07-2010, 07:11 PM
Approved Member

10 Red dragons is 20k. If alpinar has the Draconix that reduces the leadership requirements for red dragons by 20%, that easily goes down to 16k.

And thanks for the kind words, but I am no god in this game for sure... I just had 6 additional months to learn its quirks Besides, a lot of people on this forum know a lot about this game as well and attempt even more bizarre and unorthodox (but nevertheless fun) challenges that I have never set myself
Old 02-07-2010, 07:21 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by azsportsfan View Post
As a level 39 Mage you have 25K leadership?
i have 16k leadership and as DG sayd i bought the artifact that reduces leadership for red dragons by 20% wich gave me the option to buy another 2 dragons(had 8 from the begining).the artifact was the first 1 i saw on the high tower on the first island and always had it on my mind
Old 02-07-2010, 07:22 PM
Approved Member

and btw im lvl 41 now when i bought the dragons
Old 02-07-2010, 11:30 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpinar View Post
i have 16k leadership and as DG sayd i bought the artifact that reduces leadership for red dragons by 20% wich gave me the option to buy another 2 dragons(had 8 from the begining).the artifact was the first 1 i saw on the high tower on the first island and always had it on my mind
Ah, makes sense. And I meant 20K. I would love that artifact...