Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Units, artifacts and armor-bearers

Units, artifacts and armor-bearers Discussion, questions and solutions about units, artifacts and armor-bearers.

Old 12-03-2009, 01:45 AM
Approved Member

Default Shield of Rekross ?

Does it do anything else other than when you use it one dragon join your army ?

Also when I carried it around there was a message that the dragon was stirring inside the shield, what's that for ?
Old 12-03-2009, 06:52 AM
Approved Member

its saying there is a dragon there when u use it if i remeber correctly
Old 12-03-2009, 08:42 AM
Approved Member

Yes I know that, just want to know if there's any other special property for that shield after you release the dragon..I tried and it said there's no longer dragon in the shield...and that's it ?
Old 12-03-2009, 08:56 AM
Approved Member

Yep. Let's not forget the penalty it gives to the opponents' dragons. It is pretty severe - with this shield and the dragon necklace the enemy dragons will feel like lvl 3 units

There is one more thing - you don't need to use it all the time. When you gain a level put it on. A new dragon will appear. Take it and remove the shield. When you gain a new level, repeat.
Old 12-03-2009, 10:27 AM
Approved Member

Yes, you get a new dragon every time you level up. However, DG, I'm not sure you can just put it on after level up and get the dragon, I think you have to be wearing it, so that the shield "experiences" battle. I may be mistaken, though.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:01 AM
Approved Member

I see, I was wondering wether or not the spawning of new dragons was random or not, I got it from CUttlefish's treasure so pretty early which seems well imba. Although being a mage isnt ideal, leadership wise.
Still a really powerfull item for sure though!
Old 12-03-2009, 12:03 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metathron View Post
Yes, you get a new dragon every time you level up. However, DG, I'm not sure you can just put it on after level up and get the dragon, I think you have to be wearing it, so that the shield "experiences" battle. I may be mistaken, though.
Well, you are All you need to do is put it on after a level up and sit tight till the dragon appears. Take it, remove the shield and equip it on the next level up once again. I have played a bunch of time with this shield so I know his quirks
Old 12-03-2009, 02:03 PM
Approved Member

I'm just using it permanently atm because i know myself and i will just forget to put it on after every levelup
I reckon especially on a warrior this item will shine ( actually i guess the whole set is best used on a warrior ) but i wonder if it's not too powerfull if you get it early game although the leadership keeps it in check but it can safe you alot of money not having to spend it on dragons though, that's for sure!
Old 12-10-2009, 10:38 PM
Approved Member

Another tip for you. The shield released an Emerald Dragon the first two times but when I reloaded and then picked up a coffin in the Cemetery in Verona "It shuddered" and I released a Black Dragon
Old 12-27-2009, 06:05 AM
Registered Member

Walking around with this shield seems to cause it to change to random different dragon types. After I got this item, walking around shortly after the "emerald" dragon use became a "black dragon". I loaded the game and near the same point of walking away the shield changed to a "bone dragon"