Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades

Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades A new chapter in the Real Warfare realistic real-time strategy games series.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2011, 04:14 PM
Registered Member

Default Hmm

I wonder why steam directs people to a forum thats the "official" forum of the game developers.

Hardly impartial and from what I have seen of the game it is poor on the verge of infantile.

So much so that I for one regret purchasing this game in the first place. Having been an avid "total war" geek 1C have tried to merge the battle's of TW with an RPG element that wouldnt be too bad if it actually worked.

The on field battles are highly predictable (this is on the "realistic" setting I dread to thing what "arcade" is like!!!), and units have a mind of their own and are somewhat incapable to hold a position if so much as a rock is in the middle of them, causing them to randomly wander off to another position usualy just before the enemy charge.

I get the morale thing, I also get the self control thing, its just how can 1C have got it so wrong when TW have been doing it right for the past 10 years?

Never played real warfare 1 so had no idea what I was getting into, will not be purchasing real warfare 3 or any other 1C game on impulse again.