Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Technical issues

Technical issues Technical problems and solutions

Old 08-10-2011, 12:19 PM
Registered Member

Default Men of war editor mouse not working

Hello when i start the men of war editor for some reason i cannot move around the map, everything else is fine such as rotating, zooming and clicking but it seems that moving the mouse does not seem to work in the game. I have tried:-
Reinstalling the game
Unplugging,replugging mouse
and also pressed lots of keys on the keyboard in the attempts to hopefully fix it
If you can help me with this issue it would be awesome!
Old 11-09-2023, 08:30 AM
Approved Member

For those still unable to patch the game, I just found a work-around, and I'm here to share it with you! mario games
Simply download izu-ftivcp.rar ("ftivcp" stands for "Freight Tycoon Inc. Vista Compatibility Patch"), and extract its content on the same place than you put the original non-working patch downloaded here, then double-click on "Patch.bat". It is basically just a simple "DOS" batch, which will do everything step by step, telling you everything in live. You can edit it if you wanna know more. It will extract the only usefull file from the original patch, search for your installation's folder (note to the game's developpers: this information is available in the registry, lol), rename the original file, and finally replace it by the patched one.
Old 11-20-2023, 06:02 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNG IS I View Post
Hello when i start the men of war editor for some reason i cannot move around the map, everything else is fine such as rotating, zooming and clicking but it seems that moving the mouse does not seem to work in the game. I have tried:-
Reinstalling the game coreball
Unplugging,replugging mouse
and also pressed lots of keys on the keyboard in the attempts to hopefully fix it
If you can help me with this issue it would be awesome!
Try Ctrl + Q
Old 12-14-2023, 01:32 AM
Approved Member

Check your mouse settings in the Men of War editor. There might be specific settings within the game that affect mouse heardle movement. Look for any sensitivity or control options related to camera movement.