Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Space Rangers

Space Rangers The lavish mix of an intense space RPG with 3D real-time strategy.

Old 06-01-2012, 09:52 PM
Registered Member

Default micromodules

anyone know a way without using cheats to get more than 1 first level micro module of a type? i have played through this game five times now and not once have ever seen more than 1 first level micromodule.

Also, im trying the game on 200% difficulty this time, and im finding the keller hyperspace fight to be impossible - on lower difficulties i could do it with a mid level ship and patience, and now ive got an endgame ship and am getting my butt kicked.
I was thinking maybe if i could get 5 zzenia modules on my weapons i could take him out, but i cant even get 2. unless of course modules and/or other equipment powers dont translate to hyperspace - im not sure they do as i dont feel much more powerful with fully upgraded weapons as i did without them in hyperspace atleast.
Old 06-03-2012, 02:06 PM
Approved Member

Pretty sure your weapon damage doesn't make any difference. Definitely not enough to be worth worrying about, anyway. (Speed and armor do matter, though.)

Easiest way to take out Keller is to fly around the edge. If you stray into the center, you'll likely collide with the other ships at which point you're toast. Concentrate on avoiding being hit rather than on hitting them.

Best weapons in reverse order: Torpedo (makes it trivial), vertix, flow blaster (fly backwards!), multi-resonator.

Also, if you have the droid junior, use it! It will constantly, slowly, replenish your health.
Old 06-09-2012, 03:01 PM
Approved Member

another thing to note is that keller get stronger everytime u enter to its hyperspace and it get stronger if u take too much time to finish the game keller in year 30 is way more harder than keller in year 1 most likely u can easily kill keller in year 1 with 2 missile but in year 30 u need 5 torpedo, vertix and fly in edge and just hold ctrl it take 1 hour for me to finish him (dominator difficulty was on 150% but i dont think it matter that much for 200% difficulty it just take more time) and as random50 says use droid junior it make huge difference and forget about health pack in the middle its a trap