Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Space Rangers

Space Rangers The lavish mix of an intense space RPG with 3D real-time strategy.

Old 06-22-2012, 06:57 AM
Registered Member

Default RTS auto-win options

I'm wondering if there's a way to automatically win rts battles that you've already won in a previous game (that is, unlocked in the menu)?

I'm restarting my game and while I do like the rts battles, it'd save a lot of time if I could just skip past the ones I've already beat.
Old 06-22-2012, 07:32 AM
Approved Member

well u cant skip a rts mission but u can use a cheat (its not like other cheats, that red text wont apear in top of your screan)

the cheat is ctrl+shift+ crazybot

u can make milions of them even if u have no base, the bot is really crazy it attack nearest target (even your own bots and after they run out of target they attack eachother) and have 100,000 health

its a little difficult to control it, the trick is clicking multiple times so u can select it and then use manual control (btw u cant give orders to that bot if it have a target, like capturing bases,)
play around with it and u learn to use it efficiently i hope this can help u
Old 06-22-2012, 09:46 AM
Registered Member

thanks, I'll give it a shot!