Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2011, 06:35 PM
Registered Member

Thx!! Steam on and waiting for download 14550
Old 05-18-2011, 06:36 PM
Approved Member

Thanks for the updates.
Old 05-18-2011, 06:37 PM
Approved Member

Default Not new ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AARPRazorbacks View Post
Thank You Sir!

This is what I was looking for after I bought a Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 Joystick USB PC fact is a bought two of them.

* Added Force Feedback support to the game *
S~

flyer01
Force Feedback has been integrated for a couple of patches and several weeks. For some reason Luthier is reiterating old news but still welcome news.
Old 05-18-2011, 06:37 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lensman_1 View Post
Force Feedback has been integrated for a couple of patches and several weeks. For some reason Luthier is reiterating old news but still welcome news.
First official patch with it.

But no mention for AA

Last edited by Kankkis; 05-18-2011 at 06:44 PM.
Old 05-18-2011, 06:40 PM
Approved Member

Thanks. Congrats on finally cracking the full-screen issue ( I hope).

"Reworked the lighting system in the game to improve the visual experience;"

Is that new...and will it affect terrain colours?
Old 05-18-2011, 06:52 PM
Approved Member

Thanks for the update Luthier! I'd like to know what are the newest things since the last beta patch though.
Old 05-18-2011, 06:54 PM
Approved Member

Thank you luthier!

Old 05-18-2011, 06:56 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anavas44 View Post
Thanks for the update Luthier! I'd like to know what are the newest things since the last beta patch though.
Mostly MP problems.
Old 05-18-2011, 06:56 PM
Approved Member

Thanks for the heads-up and your hard work.

Any idea if the following bomber-related issues have been tackled?

-In the He111, if you apply changes to the bomb distributor (i think it's the salvo amount settings) and open the bomb bay doors, a bomb drops without command from the user.

-In the Ju88, the directional gyro was stuck to whatever position you set it (ie, it doesn't move when you turn). This makes it impossible to use the course autopilot.

-In all of the bombers, the manual bomb release command doesn't work from the bombardier's station. We either have to switch back to the pilot's seat and press the key/stick button, or zoom out of the bombsight view and click on the bomb release switch in the bombardier's virtual cockpit. This is not that big a deal in luftwaffe bombers that have automatic bombsights, but prevents Br.20 and Blenheim pilots from dropping accurately.

Finally, when lowering the texture resolution from original to something else, the aircraft textures were also getting affected in the latest beta patch.

This blurs text and makes it harder to read some of the markings on the outside of the aircraft (not so important), along with certain labels in the cockpit and also gives the blenheim ring gunsight a blocky look and the Lofte bombsight a blurred scope.

Shouldn't this be tied to the "model detail" setting and not the "texture size" setting? I can understand it working the way it did up till now if these textures really affect performance in a big way, otherwise their detail level could be tied to "model detail" or a new separate setting, for example "aircraft textures". Just an idea for the next patch if you may.

Anyway, i don't mean to detract from the positive note of one more patch fixing things for us, so i'll take any issues i find to the relevant bug reporting threads so that they may be fixed in the following one

Thanks once more, get some rest and keep up the good work. I'm off to see if it's available for download and do some testing
Old 05-18-2011, 06:57 PM
BigPickle

thankyou, I'm a little confused though as this is the same fix list as the last two patches right?
Closed Thread