Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 05-08-2009, 09:58 AM
Approved Member

they will put it back again, if it gets put back again they will probably cancel it!
Old 05-08-2009, 04:34 PM
Approved Member

Ofcourse not, I'm sure that they don't cancel it.
It costs to much to cancel now when the developing stage is nearly (the definition 'nearly' is for everyone else different I suppose -.-) ending.
I'm sure they will release it this year and otherwise you will be fooled just as the previous years, but I'm sure that at one day I'm driving virtually at the Californian roads...
Old 05-08-2009, 04:46 PM
Approved Member

I was hoping for so much from the last letter. Same thing again. This is the first time I even checked on RnR since the letter. I kinda stopped caring really. If it comes out, cool I will play it. But I'm not waiting for it and thinking about it. I don't even feel like translating anything. What's the point?

Lets not spend 24 hours a day thinking about it. There are many other excellent games out there.

Last edited by Ubaku; 05-08-2009 at 04:50 PM.
Old 05-09-2009, 09:21 PM
Approved Member

Oh my, Ubaku got dissapointed :/ But yeah, I think we gonna have to wait until some media news announces the release of the game, there's no good reason to keep visiting these forums, like we do

Talking about delayed games and stuff... Recently one major blow to whole gaming world happened - 3D Realms is closing down. Yes, the same legendary 3D Realms responsible for Duke Nukem 3D and other cool stuff. Yes, it's the same 3D Realms, that has been developing Duke Nukem Forover for more then 12 years... And now... No more. I think, you understand, where I am going

I know, that situation is different here, but still...

These two games could serve as good examples of conflict between huge ambitions, search of perfection, and reality. If this game comes out, it might be huge, it might be a bit outdated, or... ;]
Old 05-10-2009, 08:34 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwx View Post

it might be huge, it might be a bit outdated, or... ;]
Or it won't be realeased at all :/