Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > FMB, Mission & Campaign builder Discussions

Old 10-15-2011, 09:46 AM
Approved Member

Default Local weather object

Can anyone tell me if the local weather object in FMB works?

Get the latest COD Team Fusion patch info HERE
Old 10-15-2011, 01:03 PM
Approved Member

Yes it does.
Old 10-30-2011, 02:15 AM
Approved Member

OK, I've thier using the 'Local Weather' obejct, without much change in what I see in-game. ie. no rain/thunderstorm when object is set for this. The slider settings GUI seems to be porked, at least for me, the text overlies other texts, the sliders are malaligned horizontaly. Also there is no information on how to use this control, ie. layers??? What are they? How to use them? What about the 4-5 other parameters? How to use them? The control appears in FMB as a small circle, presumably, this is the radius influence for the weather type. I can't find any way to adjust the circle radius from what is a very small influence radius .

Old 11-08-2011, 06:44 AM
Approved Member

bump?

Old 11-08-2011, 11:45 AM
Approved Member

There were some posts about this in March and April. IIRC there is a trick to save the settings before exiting the menu to make it work.

I never tried it because it slows performance dramatically according to what I read. This is a placeholder for future PC generations probably not highest priority for the devs right now.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:05 PM
Approved Member

Sample mission, posted in Sukhoi forum in early CloD days, to you see how your system handle dinamic weather.

http://www.sukhoi.ru/forum/attachmen...0&d=1302105176

Overcast -950 m
Flat cover - 1200m
Cumulus - 1400 m

Extract to ...documents\1c softh club\il2 cliffs of dover\missions\single
Mission name: "pagoda"

"Use at your risk".

Sokol1
Old 11-09-2011, 01:36 AM
Approved Member

Thankyou Sokol1. I can (sort-of) see how this object works now. The slider axes are still distorted in FMB however making it difficult to manipulate this object. Dynamic weather performed without issues on my system, but obviously iot would likely be an issue on some other systems.