Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > CoD Multiplayer

CoD Multiplayer Everything about multiplayer in IL-2 CoD

Old 09-07-2011, 08:46 PM
Approved Member

Default Suddenly Spit IIa on all the servers?

whats the idea behind it? ******* up the game for the german side? SUCCESS!! This is a joke guys. The 109 modeled in game cant do shit against a spit IIa. it cant even run from it. So whats you serverhosters point? I mean it wasnt even present in the BOB in significant numbers...How about just adding lots of AIs in 109s and everyone flies spitfire. Yeah that must be fun.

Always the same with those flightsims.

Winger

Last edited by Winger; 09-07-2011 at 08:48 PM.
Old 09-07-2011, 08:52 PM
Approved Member

Stop whining. dont like, make your own server.
Old 09-07-2011, 08:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupo162 View Post
Stop whining. dont like, make your own server.
Go fart around elsewhere Pupo Explanation: German Pups = Fart.
Ah and let me guess. You fly allied side mostly? Since noone that prefers flying german has left big fun since this practice started. Just take a look at the numbers. Post this habbit the sides were most of the time even with some runaways to the one or the other side. Now there are jusut a few Germans and believe me even those will vanish if it stays like that. They simply start flying allied. And only the noobs that dont know it better jump into the coffin named 109. Even a bad Spit pilot in a IIa must be just stupid to loose a fight against a 109 on even energylevels. Even if the 109 is an ace.

Winger

Last edited by Winger; 09-07-2011 at 09:02 PM.
Old 09-07-2011, 09:11 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winger View Post
Even a bad Spit pilot in a IIa must be just stupid to loose a fight against a 109 on even energylevels. Even if the 109 is an ace.
If the 109 pilot is an ace, he will not enter a fight with a Spitfire IIa with the same energy...

Old 09-07-2011, 09:38 PM
Approved Member

i am actually wondering if anyone is thinking that there should be a difference in flight performance between the 109E-1, -3 & -4............

1C should programm them with the absolute same FM! IMHO
Old 09-07-2011, 09:45 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoBiSoMeM View Post
If the 109 pilot is an ace, he will not enter a fight with a Spitfire IIa with the same energy...

I know that. But somtimes there is no other choice - especially on a dogfight server. I know now one can say just play full real. But why not simply restore the balance that we had before? The IIa doesnt belong into this scenario.
It simply negates the fun fun to play the opposing side. I mean be honest. We all play to win... And its just no fun if you start each game knowing the other players always get 3 of the 4 aces on the deck. Especially when those 3 aces come from another game!

Winger
Old 09-07-2011, 09:48 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG53Frankyboy View Post
i am actually wondering if anyone is thinking that there should be a difference in flight performance between the 109E-1, -3 & -4............

1C should programm them with the absolute same FM! IMHO
Who said otherwise? It should have the same FM. but actually it doesnt matter since no matter what 109 you fly. The Spit IIa outturns, outdives, outruns and outclimbs you. THERE IS NO POINT IN FLYING AGAINST IT!

Winger
Old 09-07-2011, 09:55 PM
Approved Member

i just made the post because perhaps some missiondesigners thought " hey, there is a new 109 with a higher number . it has to be a better plane perfomancewise , hence the higher number. Lets put the Spit II in together with this E -4".... or something similar
Old 09-07-2011, 09:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoBiSoMeM View Post

The spit2 doesn't need a equal energy state, its fine chasing the 109 down from below and a less energy state.
Old 09-07-2011, 10:05 PM
Approved Member

This is a flight SIM. If the Spit II outperforms the Bf109E in real life, then it should out perform it here. Simple. Your complaint is with the mission designers, or do you have real numbers and comparisons?