Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim

Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim Real-time strategy game set in the magical kingdom with indirect control of the player’s heroes.

Old 09-15-2009, 01:57 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by szebus View Post
Dose it have something different from the leaked demo ?
Don't know, haven't tried the leaked one. But I think no.
Old 09-15-2009, 03:39 PM
Approved Member

Do you know, can the resource.pak be edited in the demo, how about the final release ?
Old 09-16-2009, 07:26 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by szebus View Post
Do you know, can the resource.pak be edited in the demo, how about the final release ?
Haven't heard about it, even between russian players.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:38 PM
Approved Member

Will the demo be available on Steam? The file is rather large, should my download be interrupted, I will have to download it all over again - with Steam, there are no such issues.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:47 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pankratz1980 View Post
Will the demo be available on Steam? The file is rather large, should my download be interrupted, I will have to download it all over again - with Steam, there are no such issues.
I do not have any info about demo at Steam, the inly thing I know, that the full game will be available from 18 September there.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:15 PM
Approved Member

Finally got a working copy of the demo.
I lasted 66 days, a bit too overwhelming but i get a sense that it was meant to be very hard? I managed to destroy all the ogre/vampire/bear "lairs" but they still kept coming from the edge of the map.
Annoying, but it served the purpose of getting the player ready for big never ending battles.

But anyway, it was great fun Should be worth buying, will keep me busy while i wait for MoW/ToW sequels & add-ons.
Also it was interesting to see the MoW engine being used in a medieval setting. Everytime i saw a hero flying after a swing from an ogre i was imagining it was actually because a HE round from a tank landed too close .
Old 09-16-2009, 02:59 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nokturnal View Post
Everytime i saw a hero flying after a swing from an ogre i was imagining it was actually because a HE round from a tank landed too close .
Hahaha, that is true, i got those MoW effects to ).
BTW, managed to finish the demo, the whole 74-75 days, was making defense and trying to destroy the northern side of the map where the two market places can be put. After reinforcing those to, just made all the upgrades possible for the heroes and let them handle the incoming monsters.
Old 09-16-2009, 03:39 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Finally got a working copy of the demo.
I lasted 66 days, a bit too overwhelming but i get a sense that it was meant to be very hard? I managed to destroy all the ogre/vampire/bear "lairs" but they still kept coming from the edge of the map.
Use more Clerics, I managed to finish this mission without any losses
Old 09-17-2009, 12:27 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
Use more Clerics, I managed to finish this mission without any losses
Well i might have another go tonight after work - If so i'll get another batch of Clerics
I ended up with about 20 heroes by the time they started dropping like flies, most were rangers/warriors though.

I wanted to be able to upgrade my warriors to Paladins, it was just mean to show us the upgrade pictures but with the message "not available in this mission".
Old 09-17-2009, 07:56 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Well i might have another go tonight after work - If so i'll get another batch of Clerics
I ended up with about 20 heroes by the time they started dropping like flies, most were rangers/warriors though.

I wanted to be able to upgrade my warriors to Paladins, it was just mean to show us the upgrade pictures but with the message "not available in this mission".
Mentioned updates are not available only in demo. In full game you will be able to upgrade your troops during this mission.