Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Theatre of War series

Theatre of War series The most historically accurate RTS games

Old 03-27-2013, 02:33 PM
Registered Member

Default Mission.xml

Hi,

because in my version of the game (ToW 1) mission editor is not working I have to edit the *.xml on my own. Are there any tutorials or guides? I've managed to understand something but still any tutorial would help. I need to know dependencies and references to other files and attrubtes. I tried to edit crew levels. But after that the game is unplayable - laggs heavily. I've found the cost and unit limit to be edited without problems, though I'm not sure about the placeholders is it the only place for them in the begining of the file?
Old 04-12-2013, 12:10 AM
Approved Member

I've been tweaking the mission files of the ToW series for a while. Just simple stuff. Like adding more points, more unit slots, more unit spots on the "setup grid", changing weapons for infantry(ToW2Kursk, ToW3Korea), switching vehicles(light tank to heavy tank), giving myself units from other Countries, tweaking support(lower cost, more times to use it), change the weather, change the size of "setup grid", and just recently add more crew for Tanks and add Infantry(ToW).

http://youtu.be/1xE8s5NopDg

THEATRE OF WAR 3: KOREA Vid,

http://youtu.be/WOEVjIPZgYE

Last edited by kane1; 06-22-2013 at 08:38 PM.