Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Captain Blood

Captain Blood Captain Blood is an action game about the notorious Captain Blood. Players take the role of a brave and noble corsair, following his intriguing and amazing adventures in 1685 Spanish Main.

Old 08-12-2010, 04:36 PM
Registered Member

So far you've only shown us the videos of land fighting. You've shown almost nothing of the sea battles. Will they be as good as those in age of pirates city of abandoned ships? Captain blood is the sequel right?
Old 08-16-2010, 12:34 PM
Approved Member

No, Captain Blood isn't part of the pirates series, it's an action/slasher. You can see a part of a sea battle in one of the videos.
Old 08-18-2010, 06:27 PM
Registered Member

For what i saw from the videos and the screen the game have a nice visual impact and i love the art style of char and cpt. blood.
I was wondering if the same unit type (musketeer for example) will have different details on uniforms or different face in release.
I could assume magical creatures are all similar but when we are speaking of humans i'll demand some diversification.

Another suggestion is to add a companion to cpt blood, a monkey, a parrot a dog or something similar to interact with him and why not adding some more depth in gameplay (recovering far items and so on)

a good variety of weapons/equip and combos are a must too for this kind of game any hint about that?

i'm in love with this game
Old 08-28-2010, 12:18 PM
Approved Member

Captain blood delayed again? i see in 1c website says release date is Q1 2011?? Why it always be delayed???
Old 12-27-2013, 02:01 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayphil View Post
It's not like Age of Pirates. Captain Blood is much more action-oriented and strips out most of the RPG aspects of the other games in the series. So, no more managing crews, leveling various skills, trade, etc. Instead, you now level up special moves and combos. The naval combat is still in the game, though I think it has been simplified. Finally, the game has much more emphasis on story than the other games.
How do you know that if the game hasn't been released? Have you got a copy of the game?