Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Captain Blood

Captain Blood Captain Blood is an action game about the notorious Captain Blood. Players take the role of a brave and noble corsair, following his intriguing and amazing adventures in 1685 Spanish Main.

Old 06-10-2008, 09:43 AM
Approved Member

Default What do you think about the game?

We are very interested in your opinion on our games and wish you tell us what you think about Captain Blood. What are you wating from this game? How do you like graphics, gameplay, sound, advantages, disadvantages and so on. Feel free to express your thoughts.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:55 PM
Approved Member

I would like the pc version of the game not be a port from the 360, but to have next gen graphics like Crysis and to take advantage of dual core processors and 8800 graphics cards!!
Old 07-19-2008, 06:45 PM
Registered Member

Default Hello!!!

Hello!! The game looks pretty cool!!! Is to tiny the numbers of games like that in the PC, the guy against the all town with punchs and a few shoots.- The english is not my firs lenguage, sorry.- Like a say before in the post of necrovision, the music is very good, at least in the trailer. Pleas, can you upload a sample of the song present in the trailer? Please?
Its looks amazing and a cant wait to put my hand's on it.
I hope you have very luck with this.
Long Days And Good Nights.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:35 AM
Approved Member

Will the pc version of the game be released at the same time as the console version?? You see there are some multi-platform games (Street fighter 4 for example) that the pc version will be released after the console one just to FORCE US buy it o console But i will never play it on the console i will wait for the pc version!! So please 1c dont do it, dont force us play it on a ******* console! So will the pc version be released at the same time as the console version?
Old 02-18-2009, 07:41 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAXTER STOCKMAN View Post
Will the pc version of the game be released at the same time as the console version?? You see there are some multi-platform games (Street fighter 4 for example) that the pc version will be released after the console one just to FORCE US buy it o console But i will never play it on the console i will wait for the pc version!! So please 1c dont do it, dont force us play it on a ******* console! So will the pc version be released at the same time as the console version?
According to the plans, both version should be released at the same time.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:53 AM
Approved Member

Nice to heard that! Also i would like to know which platform was the main development platform for captain blood?? pc or console??
Old 07-18-2009, 06:22 PM
Approved Member

sounds cool
Old 08-26-2009, 11:48 AM
Approved Member

Wil captain blood be a hack n slash game? if yes then will 1c make more games of this genre in the future? There are only a few hack n slash games on pc. Can 1c bring us more hack n slash games??
Old 08-26-2009, 11:53 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAXTER STOCKMAN View Post
Wil captain blood be a hack n slash game? if yes then will 1c make more games of this genre in the future? There are only a few hack n slash games on pc. Can 1c bring us more hack n slash games??
Yes, Captain Blood is a hack n slash game, but you can also control ship guns in some missions.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:03 PM
Approved Member

Why do you think there only a few hack n slash games on pc? will we see more hack n slash games from 1c? It seems like developers ignore the pc when it comes to this genre... Why do you think developers dont release hack n slash games on pc?? Right now the only hack n slash games that are confiremd for pc are:
1 Captain Blood
2 Ninja Blade(the port is done by ND games who also ported Dark sector, otherwise it would have never come to pc)
3 Fairy tales fight
4 Venetica
5 Edge of Twilight

Most 1c games are RPG and FPS. Please dont limit only on these genres!!! Make more hack n slash games.