Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Real Warfare: 1242

Real Warfare: 1242 New historical RTS game

Old 02-07-2012, 03:29 PM
Registered Member

Default CD key problems [resolved by game update]

im having trouble activating the CD key for the game, i bought the disk and installed the game, and when i come to put to key in, it keeps telling me that its incorrect! I've tried every different way of typing it in as i can think of, but nothing is working any help would be appreciated
Old 02-07-2012, 05:10 PM
Approved Member

Please send me your key via PM, we'll check it (left-click my nickname and choose 'Send a private message to Sneaksie').
Old 02-08-2012, 06:43 PM
Registered Member

I'm having the exact same issue as the previous poster. Would it be alright if I sent you my key too? Thanks in advance.
Old 02-17-2012, 12:57 PM
Approved Member

Owners of the DVD bundle from Lace Mamba publisher (RW2:NC + RW:1242), please download and install this update for Real Warfare: 1242. The game should recognize your key normally after that.
Old 02-23-2013, 02:31 PM
Registered Member

I installed RW:1242 as described above in order to solve the key issue and it worked fine. However, then I notice that the box says the game might not work on a laptop so I want to remove it and re-install it on a desktop PC. I used the un-install option to remove the game but there is no option to de-register the key. Can I still go ahead and install on a different computer?

Thanks in advance.

Geoff
Old 02-24-2013, 09:06 AM
Approved Member

The key is now registered to your account, so it should work on another PC as long as you enter the same e-mail/password. I suggest installing the game on desktop and trying the game there prior to uninstalling it on your laptop.