Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Old 05-01-2019, 02:00 PM
Approved Member

Default 4.14.1 Patch Observation

A couple of fixes not mentioned in the patch sticky:

- F4F/F4U/Corsair speed indicators are now correctly showing Knots instead of MPH.

- In the FMB, using ctrl-c to copy text in the description box was causing a CTD. This is now fixed.
Old 05-01-2019, 02:13 PM
Approved Member

It seems the patch works with hyperlobby again!

Good. Now to start building some missions.
Old 05-01-2019, 02:30 PM
Approved Member

The patch installer does not remove third-party programs from the game folder. In general, versioning functionality has become more friendly to third-party utilities.

-ANO for MBR2, wing lights were confused
-the possibility of fixing the tail wheel on the MBR2
-fixed compass in the cockpit MBR2
- in the cockpit of the MBR2 pilot of the holes on the right opening blister (they were not tied to the blister, were one-sided and when opening the blister half became invisible)
fixes on the MBR2 concerning faults. To floats discarded with the destruction of the wings of all.
-For aircraft F4F, F4U speed indication returned to the knots
-for the full editor, editing text copy functions to the system clipboard often led to the launch of the game on the desktop
-for the full editor, editing the function of group copying of objects, the copied objects were reset to their original orientation
-for the full editor corrected the names of some new objects in the Russian localization
- for English localization, the names of bomb loads for IL-4 aircraft were corrected

for dedicated server (Dedicated Server):
- programs like il2connect began to display full information about the settings of a working DS server: the number of players, the level of difficulty, the current map, etc.
-fix with bases (test runways and aircraft carriers)
-tod command displays information as before. Use tod DATA for more information.
-fix network transmission and logging of events about dumping of rocket boosters on He-111-H16

Last edited by shelby; 05-01-2019 at 02:47 PM.
Old 05-01-2019, 03:18 PM
Approved Member

Default TB-3 no rudder inputs in stabilizer mode

The TB-3 has no ability to adjust course when viewing through the bombsight using either rudder trim or rudder left right keys. if you use course adjust keys you get readout on screen for pdi light but no change of direction.
Old 05-01-2019, 03:20 PM
Approved Member

Default MBR fuel mixture

MBR still needs to lean down fuel mixture if over 1000m altitude.
Old 05-02-2019, 07:59 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stugumby View Post
The TB-3 has no ability to adjust course when viewing through the bombsight using either rudder trim or rudder left right keys. if you use course adjust keys you get readout on screen for pdi light but no change of direction.
You can say this oldbug. Secondly, not only with TB-3, but also on many other aircrafts.
Old 05-02-2019, 08:17 AM
Approved Member

Default Emergency HUD message He-177

Only a small detail. The small mistake is still present.The emergency HUD message on the He-177 is displayed incorrectly ("Forsazh!" instead of ("Erhöhte Notleistung EIN!") in the German localization.
See the screenshot.
Old 05-02-2019, 08:37 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitusFlavius View Post
Only a small detail. The small mistake is still present.The emergency HUD message on the He-177 is displayed incorrectly ("Forsazh!" instead of ("Erhöhte Notleistung EIN!") in the German localization.
It is in french also and they will fix it
Old 05-02-2019, 11:50 AM
Approved Member

Bf 110 Bk 3,7 problem not fixed
Old 05-03-2019, 07:08 AM
Approved Member

Default Why no il2fb.exe? NO HyperLobby with out it!

Why is there no il2fb.exe to start a server in HyperLobby? HyperLobby will ONLY start a server with il2fb.exe! If I re-name "il2server.exe to il2fb.exe the server will not start because of CRT, it says "bad files in game folder" and shuts off.

Where can I write the Daidalos team to get this fixed? I posted in a few places here and I guess they didn't see it or they are cutting HyperLobby off from 414.1?

I have tried to contact HyperLobby and can find no way to ask them to let il2server.exe start the server.

This problem is ONLY for the DogFight server patch, I really hoped 414.1 would fix this problem.

I have always kept the FUN~4~ALL server updated with the newest patches and listed on HyperLobby until 414 came out..
A bunch of regular players got 414 and can't join the server because it is not listed on HyperLobby. I told them when 414.1 comes out, it should be fixed then so, I guess they now have to wait until 414.2 comes out???

If you know anyone that can contact the Daidalos team or HyperLobby so we can get this fixed before people delete the game and leave forever.. Please let me know,,, please.