Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Old 04-19-2019, 02:00 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marabekm View Post
And...… Just cause I'm feeling lucky
make Blenheim and TBD-1 flyable. (hey, one can wish. lol)
I have quite a few black and white close up pictures of the TBD cockpit showing the various crew stations and equipment. There is also some useful comments on how things functioned, such as how gun mount swivels/rings worked and their range of movement, which levers did what, bomb aimer's equipment functions etc. If someone from the Team wants them just message me.
Old 04-20-2019, 05:00 PM
Registered Member

Hello everybody and thank you for your work on this lovely game.

i like to see these in the new patch(es). here goes:

1- rocket loadouts for p-51s.

2- default british skin for spitfires and hurricanes in desert maps. (like what we already have for bf-109s.)

3- spitfire mk1 and mk2 (or at least 8 matchine gun loadout for spitfire vb early. i know its not realistic but at least we can use it as an alternative untill a proper mk1/2 added.) plus battle of britain hurricane mk1 and the english channel map.

4- p-51a/a-36 apache with air brakes.

5- flyable fiat g-55.

6- gunners to shoot ground targets.
for example passing a german car column in your il2, and your rear gunner starts firing at cars as you pass on. or imagine flying a b-24 over japanese ships or somthing. i think it is really cool and exciting. and of course the ability to turn this feature on and off for saving ammo purpose via tabs for example.
Old 05-02-2019, 05:20 PM
Approved Member

How about adding 1º Gruppo caccia and 3º Gruppo caccia squadriglias of the ANR to the Italian available squadrons? 2º Gruppo caccia is already there, so why not?
Old 05-14-2019, 12:46 PM
Approved Member

N1K1 Kyofu flyable
Old 05-16-2019, 01:22 AM
Approved Member

The last update was awesome! Thank you TD for that!
For the future I'm looking forward to the English Channel maps and with it a Battle of Britain appropriate Hurricane aswell as Spits.

Flyable Blenheims, Wellington and off course the Dewoitine D.520.

A flyable Sea Hurricane version would be nice aswell along with a flyable Swordfish and Douglas TBD Devastator.
Old 05-16-2019, 08:44 PM
Approved Member

Default Whatever happened to the German nightfighters from the 410 videos??

several years ago there was a video thats still on TD youtube page, has working radar and Ju88C6 and Bf110G4 in several variants. These would be awesome indeed even if the radar hasnt been tweaked yet. They were mentioned on vwings as well.
Old 05-17-2019, 07:59 AM
Approved Member

If only that C6 would be flyable, even without the radar!
Old 05-20-2019, 08:10 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stugumby View Post
several years ago there was a video thats still on TD youtube page, has working radar and Ju88C6 and Bf110G4 in several variants. These would be awesome indeed even if the radar hasnt been tweaked yet. They were mentioned on vwings as well.

yes we have original build of NJ 110 and one of our members is adapt it to 4.13.4 ... in fact it's very interesting theme ... and we want add it into some of next patch ... but it's very complex dirrection of work ...alot staff need to do to complete that task ...
NJ and Radars is very complex and voluminous case ... that is why it is still stay unfinished for now ... but i hope see that plane with fully operational radars in sky.

Old 05-27-2019, 02:34 PM
Approved Member

Il2:1946 has grown so many new theatres of combat its impossible to cover them all. Night fighters, or rather nacht-jagers are incredibly interesting but if we had them then its why no Lancaster!

If I understand it there is a ~150 plane limit in the game? Given we have about 100 variants just for Yak, Pe, LaGG, MiG, I-16 and Spitfire (LOL) we would need to loose some to fit some "needed" planes in.

4.14 seems East Front development, but as a Pacific guy I'm happy with what its received already But my wishes.....even if only AI now.

Ki-48 (needed for JAAF, all fronts all war)
P-38G (widely used pacific, east asia and mediterranean)

Spitfire Ia (iconic plane, and many more produced than II)
B-26 (important West Front tactical).

For player plane TBF Avenger
Old 05-27-2019, 11:31 PM
Approved Member

Ki48 we have as AI .. Model was made by Legendary SaQSoN ... and our good friend Hayate make few magnificent Skins for that Bird.

and i have wish or plans for Spit MkI ... can't say when but i want it.