Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > NecroVisioN > NecroVisioN: Lost Company

NecroVisioN: Lost Company Prequel to the old-school, horror FPS

Old 10-23-2010, 11:20 PM
Registered Member

Default Blurry graphics resolved

Like a lot of people I was having trouble with the graphics in the game becoming blurry. It would stay blurry for periods of time and then clear up, but would come back. I tried tweaking various video options in the game but nothing seemed to help.

What finally solved this for me was simply updating my video card drivers to the most recent version. I have an ATI Radeon 4800 series card and installed the Catalyst driver suite version 10.10. No more blurry video!
Old 06-27-2023, 03:56 AM
Approved Member

It is absurd that there has been no response from the developers in these forums. If this is how these jerks handle customers, I have no intention of purchasing another game from them.
free games
Old 10-10-2023, 02:13 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rady View Post
Like a lot of people I was having trouble with the graphics in the game becoming blurry. It would stay blurry for periods of time and then clear up, but would come back. I tried tweaking various video options in the game but nothing seemed to help. pizza tower

What finally solved this for me was simply updating my video card drivers to the most recent version. I have an ATI Radeon 4800 series card and installed the Catalyst driver suite version 10.10. No more blurry video!
It takes too much time for this.