Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 11-22-2015, 08:00 PM
Approved Member

Been awhile since you posted but we are using the first version to run our squad server. It tends to quit working randomly and for no apparent reason that we can find. Rebooting the server fixes the problem until it, or a program that is conflicting with it, decides to shut it down.

We like the overall simplicity of its use and an updated version would definitely interest us.

Wheels
Old 04-13-2020, 10:45 PM
Approved Member

FWIW I have come back to this project after a long hiatus with some new ideas and different tech. My previous approach was based on a desktop app framework that caused me lots of trouble with compatibility when upgrading and I gave up eventually.

So far I've just got the basics working - connecting to the server console remotely and passing input back and forth between the server and the app.

The code is published here for anyone who's interested.

Nothing too interesting to look at for now but you can see what that looks like here:

Last edited by TheGrunch; 04-13-2020 at 11:15 PM.
Old 04-16-2020, 05:18 PM
Approved Member

I spent some more time on this over the last couple of days and now have pilot management and some mission status features working. As you can see not all of the team colours work because there is no CSS colour for Salad or Olive but I don't imagine that will affect too many people.