Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 11-18-2010, 01:20 AM
Registered Member

Arrow Newcomers Introduction.

Well basically i've been playing Rig N Roll since it became available in the UK, I'm a big trucking fan, 90% of the games on my computer are truck based i have been visiting this forum for quite a while but never perked up the courage to chat, So hi to everyone, Can't wait for the new expansion packs or add-ons which ever you call them, I've looked through pretty much most of the threads. I saw one one of them that there's a website dedicated to VTC's (virtual trucking clans), I've had one for a good few years now, Even tho I'm from the UK my VTC is based in California. So i think Rig N Roll is a big help considering it's All about CA. I've went through all the negatives and positive reviews. I could play this game all day i find it fun, Well i think that's just about everything, Hoping to chat to you all soon

Peace out

UKTrucker
Old 11-18-2010, 01:02 PM
Approved Member

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Your intro was a nice touch so I decided to make it a sticky for other newcomers to introduce themselves.
Old 11-18-2010, 10:53 PM
Registered Member

Thanks, I've been on many forums and there's nothing quite like this one. I come on here all the time don't know why, There must be someone saying *come.. come.. come over* and before i know it, Im on here looking through the threads... nice thing at the bottom there. a true fact of life,
Old 11-18-2010, 10:59 PM
Approved Member

Yup, I challenge anyone to tell me one thing that they have in their home that didn't come by way of a truck, and that includes the house itself.
Old 11-18-2010, 11:06 PM
Registered Member

True.. You don't expect a delivery van to bring cement, tiles, wood, etc necessary to make it.. haha imagine that..
watching someone stuff bricks into the back of a car, Woudnt even be enough room to build half a wall of bricks
Old 12-03-2010, 02:32 PM
Registered Member

Im................

Last edited by USA Trucker; 12-03-2010 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Off-Topic.
Old 12-03-2010, 04:06 PM
Approved Member

This is not a complaint thread. We already have many of those. This is for newbies to introduce themselves. Just like the title reads.
Old 12-18-2010, 02:11 PM
Registered Member

Default Greetings from Romania!

Hi All! I am an American who is addicted to truck driving simulators and living Romania.

Over the past few days, I have given Rig-n-Roll a spin and have a few comments vis-a-vis improvements, which I will post in the appropriate thread.

For now, I have enjoyed reading the posts on this forum and look forward to "chatting" with you all!

Happy Trucking!!!
Old 12-18-2010, 03:18 PM
Approved Member

Hello, and wecome to the forum.

Have a Merry Christmas if we don't here from you between now & then.
Old 01-23-2011, 05:50 PM
Registered Member

I am a general gamer. Certainly enjoyed trucking games. Played from hard truck 1 etc... Certainly can spend fair amount of time playing RnR. Later