Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Old 10-21-2011, 05:53 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnK116 View Post
title says it all, ty..
and yes its RIGHT there to download and also you don't need to double post.i am well aware that you were asking me or anyone else that read the post to answer.
Let me school you since your reply was a little harsh since someone asked a valid question.

No, the PRO version is NOT free, the standard version however, is free. If youre gonna talk down to someone, make sure you have the correct info homie.
Old 10-21-2011, 01:35 PM
Omal

I owned a Toyota. It made me go running back to my Jeep.
Old 10-22-2011, 01:37 AM
Approved Member

Default "homie" TROLOLOLOL..LOL..LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by chansuke View Post
Let me school you since your reply was a little harsh since someone asked a valid question.

No, the PRO version is NOT free, the standard version however, is free. If youre gonna talk down to someone, make sure you have the correct info homie.
school me?! pls "homie" i think not...
my answer was simple google the stuff and you will find your answers...he asked what it was i told him what it was... so let me school you now ok? ya ready?
don't go sticking ya nose into something thinking your gonna school someone when really you just make your self look like a idiot for trying to be a sarcastic smart a$$.KTHNKXBAI!
Old 10-22-2011, 07:53 PM
Omal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnK116 View Post
school me?! pls "homie" i think not...
my answer was simple google the stuff and you will find your answers...he asked what it was i told him what it was... so let me school you now ok? ya ready?
don't go sticking ya nose into something thinking your gonna school someone when really you just make your self look like a idiot for trying to be a sarcastic smart a$$.KTHNKXBAI!

Lol... chansuke just got owned.
Old 05-03-2013, 09:45 AM
Registered Member

Lightbulb Off road Race and Free Roam

I'm new to 1C and an Enthusiastic Off Road gamer.

One of the Best Off road games is Codemasters I4SANE made way back in the 1990's, it has Fully roam-able maps, but it didn't at the time have a Free Roam Mode, you had to simply start an Un-timed Off Road Race, on I4SANE race tracks had NO Boundaries.

So if on Off Road Drive you can leave the track without Resetting or hitting a boundary, technically you already have Free Roam and as you all say about this map editor, you could create a map how ever you please, with Free Roam as a editor mode or as an un-timed race..

Hopefully this helps to calm your minds
Old 06-15-2013, 04:59 PM
Approved Member

for the love of God 1c offer free road. it has been 2 years now.

Devs of this game - go and check out the kickstarter for spin tires. its a small demo of a game but look how many people supported it. this game is ten times better but do you know why they will make more money?

they left the damn game modable. if you will not allow of mods then turn off the damn timer. i have been checking the forum since it started and its over 2 years.

who ever runs your marketing should be fired. because they are running your company to the ground.