Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

Old 11-16-2014, 02:55 AM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

That seems to be something more complex of an thing to do. Heck, I've allready got problems of doing simple LUA scripts.

Finally... Sounds Like I can expect an real fight again when I decide to replay the Game once again

BTW: What happened to the Starrover Team?

It unfortunately seems like the Site would be Dead (I can't even access the Website)

EDIT: And yeah before I forget it:

Could you give an Hint or two to Create an Simple "Fly to this Sector and Visit X Station and then go Back to X Sector" Quest?, I really could need a Sample or just an Advice ^^
Discord: Nocalora#6847 | SW3.Expansion Thread | SWX.MouseMovementFix | SWX.TUVMark+Src (.tuv editing Tool) | SWX.SLOTMark+Src (.ini Slots editing Tool)

Last edited by nocalora29; 11-16-2014 at 03:12 AM.
Old 11-16-2014, 12:46 PM
Approved Member

I can still access Starrover without a problem. Still, unfortunately there has always been a bit of a language barrier between the Russian and English/German communities.

Quote:
Heck, I've allready got problems of doing simple LUA scripts.
Best way, for me at least, to learn is to look at what the developers did and try to figure out how it works from there. I have not messed with quest scripts a whole bunch so unfortunately I have very little insight to offer.
Old 11-16-2014, 04:16 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Hmpf, weird... the Site was temporarily down it seems.

-Too bad, But I Will definitely look into it, Thanks.
Discord: Nocalora#6847 | SW3.Expansion Thread | SWX.MouseMovementFix | SWX.TUVMark+Src (.tuv editing Tool) | SWX.SLOTMark+Src (.ini Slots editing Tool)

Last edited by nocalora29; 12-06-2014 at 01:40 AM.
Old 12-21-2014, 09:45 PM
Approved Member

Hi !

Is the "Fleet Mod" and "Random Contacts" the same ?

And you say:
Quote:
You can kill them for fighters and weapons.
Can I get new fighters from a fight ?

Thank you !
Old 12-31-2014, 06:57 AM
Approved Member

Yes. Random contacts was the name of the project before it recieved the Fleet Mod name.

Quote:
Can I get new fighters from a fight ?
Only convoys will drop new fighters, and usually only a couple.
Old 03-08-2015, 02:38 PM
Approved Member

Hmm In last patch its looking that MSF cruisers are totaly owerpovered, i am at the conwoy mission for Alex and in XT93 i am facing the MSF forces, they are at nomral dif. taking Astarte down in 5 sec. (eq. Kali, Tungsten, Quasar + 3 x Helios + Falconet + Basilica).
Old 03-20-2015, 02:03 AM
Approved Member

You should have the 'Sixth Sense' perk on your hero by then, activate that and use the time to take down the cruisers before they can seriously harm your mothership.

It is very deliberate design that capital ships are extremely difficult opponents even for a fully kitted out squad. Luckily mandatory capital ship fights are few and far between, so you should be okay using your abilities and missiles on them because you should be able to (in theory) recharge and restock before you fight another one.

Also, I recommend getting the best System Firmware you can get. Capital ships were designed in a way that they pretty much excel as tanks, and nothing else, and System firmware fits in with that. Weapon and flight firmwares are unfortunately useless.

Last edited by Nanaki; 03-20-2015 at 02:11 AM.
Old 03-20-2015, 08:04 AM
Approved Member

I have system mk3 firmware. I targeted first cruiser and was only able to make about 30 % damage on first cruiser even my pilosts have high damage weapons like MD-4 Asmodeus or Armagedon plasma guns and using topedos.
Old 04-10-2015, 12:51 AM
Approved Member

Hard to say exactly what is going on... I usually play on hard difficulty, but I also never fought that MSF battlegroup in that mission.