Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > NecroVisioN

NecroVisioN First-person shooter. The year is 1916. Young private fights enemy soldiers, vampires and demons on the battlefields of World War I and underground.

Old 02-16-2010, 05:12 PM
Registered Member

Default steam special offer problems

hi, i just preordered, NecroVisioN : Lost Company which was supposed to come with a free copy of NecroVisioN, I have NVN:LC in my games list, however, I do not have NVN (original) in my list. Do I get it after Lost Company comes out or what? I am scared, I bought it because this is a great deal, but am I going to get the original NVN?
Old 02-22-2010, 01:59 PM
Approved Member

need to talk to steam for that one, usually it should appear in the game list instantly I would think. could be it's one of the infamous steam restart things. so.. try restarting steam. a lot of problems with steam you just have to reset the whole program to plow through.

oh I see it's been quite a few days since you posted this. did you get it working/found out anything?
Old 02-22-2010, 02:31 PM
Approved Member

i think you must check gifts section on steam and send it to your steam account game list.

Last edited by persoiranian; 02-23-2010 at 05:53 AM.
Old 03-09-2010, 12:22 AM
Registered Member

I had the same problem and wrote to Steam. Here is what tech suport wrote back.

"Please go to the games menu and check the Manage Gift and Guest passes option. Sometimes gifts are given to the owner of the account instead of the game being automatically registered to the account. You can then gift the game to yourself."

When you are in that section of your Staem account email it to yourself and then open Steam, it should be there. It did work for me.