Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > RNR Questions

RNR Questions All questions about game.

Old 03-22-2012, 10:28 AM
Approved Member

Is this a real question, or what? I take it you haven't even played the game.
Old 03-24-2012, 02:21 AM
Registered Member

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
Is this a real question, or what? I take it you haven't even played the game.

I just want to know whether the game "RigNRoll" can raise the rear axle as shown in the previous pictures of the truck (this goes without saying that the photos are REFERENCE ONLY!), maybe buying some special suspencion or pressing any key .

thanks
Old 03-24-2012, 01:28 PM
Approved Member

I realize the photos were for illustration only, but the question was a little strange for this game. There are many aspects of a truck that is done in real life that you can't do in the game. This would be one of them, because of practicality. The only thing you can do is hitch/unhitch the trailer using the (T) key. You can’t control your character to fix flats, raise the hood, or open/close cab doors/trailer doors. The game is designed for driving, racing, pickups/deliveries, and other assorted missions. You can also manage your companies. That’s the sum of the game. What you are describing can’t even be done in 18 Wheels of Steel, or any other trucking game out on the market today.
Old 03-28-2012, 12:41 AM
Registered Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
I realize the photos were for illustration only, but the question was a little strange for this game. There are many aspects of a truck that is done in real life that you can't do in the game. This would be one of them, because of practicality. The only thing you can do is hitch/unhitch the trailer using the (T) key. You can’t control your character to fix flats, raise the hood, or open/close cab doors/trailer doors. The game is designed for driving, racing, pickups/deliveries, and other assorted missions. You can also manage your companies. That’s the sum of the game. What you are describing can’t even be done in 18 Wheels of Steel, or any other trucking game out on the market today.
thanks!: Sonrisa:
Old 03-29-2012, 11:14 PM
Registered Member

Default Music

I know there's a way to set your radio to your own music but I can't find the instructions can anyone help me?
Old 03-30-2012, 12:46 AM
Approved Member

Try the "Technical" category Here.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:23 AM
Registered Member

Default Fuel Proplem

Hey Guys I got the english Version and i just patched it to use the trainer then when i use the trainer i found out i won't be able to Refuel ,, Anyone got Idea How To Fix That :S ?

Last edited by USA Trucker; 06-06-2012 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Relocated to the Proper Thread.
Old 06-06-2012, 01:31 AM
Approved Member

Hello & Welcome to the Forum

What do you mean by you patched it to "Use the Trainer"? That's a new one on me.

All patches have been abandoned for this game, except for the "Hot Fix".
Old 10-22-2012, 01:34 AM
Registered Member

Default Another Rig n Roll Game??

http://www.amazon.com/Rig-Roll-Freig.../dp/B0093ZU9IQ Is this what we are waiting for?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rig-N-Roll-a...-/160875634531 Another link for Ebay..

I hate to give false hope hell it could just be another copy of the same game but has a previous game included.

I only post this because I see it says Truck Races but It doesn't have much else. Just the same thing as it says with the normal game and no pictures at all other than box art? Sorry if this is somewhat spam?

Last edited by USA Trucker; 10-22-2012 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Moved to the proper thread.
Old 10-22-2012, 12:04 PM
Approved Member

I believe this is the same game, under a different label (Black Lime), and box art.