Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 12-20-2021, 04:09 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhoudaohan View Post
The latest one. Others are archives of old versions.
Thank you very much, zhoudaohan.

By the way, why you didn't import as well the units experience system from Warriors Of the North? Was it very difficult to implement or just discarded it by other reasons?
Old 12-22-2021, 03:46 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirlancelot View Post
Thank you very much, zhoudaohan.

By the way, why you didn't import as well the units experience system from Warriors Of the North? Was it very difficult to implement or just discarded it by other reasons?

I once planned to import and improve the experience system but at last I gave up.
In my opinion, it is flawed and not that perfectly fit for the game. A simpler but more unique veteran system may be better.
I'm currently having a break from modding KB, so there will be no updates briefly.

Last edited by zhoudaohan; 12-22-2021 at 04:00 PM.
Old 12-24-2021, 02:00 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhoudaohan View Post
I once planned to import and improve the experience system but at last I gave up.
In my opinion, it is flawed and not that perfectly fit for the game. A simpler but more unique veteran system may be better.
I'm currently having a break from modding KB, so there will be no updates briefly.
Yes, agree, it's not well implemented enough. Which doesn't mean it cannot be properly and adequately introduced some other way. Progression, evolution, feels natural. Your troops have to become better/stronger over time.
Old 01-31-2022, 08:51 PM
Approved Member

Yesterday night I had an idea. You can implement the experience system AND a random % to have experienced units for recruiting at shops. That way you don't "force" the player to get attached with the same troops all the time. He/She can purchase others with simmilar value.
Old 09-29-2022, 10:25 AM
Approved Member

Hello. I started the game on the impossible as a mage. I am a simple amateur and not strong in strategy, perhaps as much as necessary for the impossible. Nevertheless, for the sake of pleasure I play and stumbled upon the impossibility of going beyond 4 islands. Most likely it should be Elona. The problem is that on Huge hordes of troops guard the maps at the rusty anchor. And with my level 9 and lack of money, lack of runes and, accordingly, rage, I barely managed to assemble a poor army. Even though I stole the "Birth of a Giant" scroll, they are too tough for me am I doing it wrong? They wrote here that on Debir, allegedly, someone already had Ents in the store. Why I didn’t see more than one. This is a bug or I installed the game incorrectly. There were no failures.Can anyone tell me if Mid-Autumn-Moon is the latest and final version of the mod?. Can I play it without the risk of losing something?. Or do I need to install previous versions one by one?

Last edited by bofas75; 09-29-2022 at 10:59 AM.
Old 10-06-2022, 08:14 AM
Approved Member

Default Oops!! A complete bummer.

Oops!! A complete bummer. So much effort was spent to get the necessary VERONA punishment, so as not to be able to get there. The game crashes all the time. Can someone help me here?
Old 10-15-2022, 04:54 PM
Approved Member

@bofas75

Try to contact zhoudaohan at ModDB. I have not seen him here for a while/lately.

https://www.moddb.com/mods/hiraos-ne...ty-crossworlds

Good luck! ^^
Old 10-16-2022, 08:22 AM
Approved Member

Default Thank you

Thank you. But unfortunately I could not register there to write to the author. I would be grateful if you could help me contact him.
Old 10-17-2022, 11:10 AM
Approved Member

Default I want to make an announcement

I want to make an announcement. Mid-Autumn-Moon version is broken !!
At least the one that is (impossible -mag.) Still does not open Setera and Verona. There are cards but the game flies away every time you try to get there. I tested 72 hours. Do not waste time. Now I started playing Verison( Rain Moon R1) . So far everything is ok.

Last edited by bofas75; 10-18-2022 at 07:49 AM.
Old 11-14-2022, 09:23 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bofas75 View Post
Thank you. But unfortunately I could not register there to write to the author. I would be grateful if you could help me contact him.
My pleasure. I see you were finally able to reach him.

Yes, Rain Moon R1 is supposedly the way to go. Hope everything is fine now.