Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #71  
Old 07-22-2022, 05:08 PM
Molder Molder is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2021
Posts: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirlancelot View Post
Please, check the save. I'm testing a bit and seeing that the problem may be well only related to one area or area condition. The only two fights where I have found the bug so far are the one against Lucia the Novice (Lucia had a few archmages), and the battle against some bears, an Ice minion and an Ice spider which all guard a shrine (mana boost, I presume) Upon loading the save you are next to the aforementioned enemy.

Currently I have only tested the Wizards in Whitehill and Monteville initial undead village where you arrive through sailing.
I checked your save, but I still don't see the problem. Can you fully describe specifically what exactly is bothering you there?
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 07-24-2022, 04:20 PM
Sirlancelot's Avatar
Sirlancelot Sirlancelot is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 293
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molder View Post
I checked your save, but I still don't see the problem. Can you fully describe specifically what exactly is bothering you there?
Sure.

I have repeated the fight where I found the bug ten or more times. It appears to happen randomly, not always. Annoying and difficult to track.

It can appear following these steps:

1. Casting kamikaze on the common bears.

2. Use "waiting", with the bone dragons.

= Kamizake doesn't trigger and the bone dragons turn is skipped.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 07-24-2022, 09:28 PM
Molder Molder is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2021
Posts: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirlancelot View Post
Sure.

I have repeated the fight where I found the bug ten or more times. It appears to happen randomly, not always. Annoying and difficult to track.

It can appear following these steps:

1. Casting kamikaze on the common bears.

2. Use "waiting", with the bone dragons.

= Kamizake doesn't trigger and the bone dragons turn is skipped.
I already said about Kamikaze spell. It's glitchy from original, sometimes not working properly, I know that for a long time. There's no way to fix it properly, so this spell will stay the same as now.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 09-08-2022, 07:45 PM
Sirlancelot's Avatar
Sirlancelot Sirlancelot is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 293
Default

Hi Molder.

I'm suffering crashes when trying to suppress the Jackboots. More specifically, after casting Flame arrow on Celestial Guards. Is this a known bug?
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 09-08-2022, 08:12 PM
Sirlancelot's Avatar
Sirlancelot Sirlancelot is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 293
Default

I have attached my last savegame, just in case it helps.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 1662665165.zip (1.20 MB, 1 views)
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 09-10-2022, 08:02 PM
Molder Molder is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2021
Posts: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirlancelot View Post
I have attached my last savegame, just in case it helps.
I don't have version 1.4.1 anymore, playing on russian 1.5.1 for now, but I tried anyway, everything was fine for me. The problem here, gladly, is not in the Jackboots, it's the Celestial Guards. Sometimes game crashes when they get some damaging effect like Burning, Poison, etc., this is a stock game animation bug. Try to kill them without that effects (even if they die instantly). This thing is repaired in later mod versions.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 09-12-2022, 03:05 PM
Sirlancelot's Avatar
Sirlancelot Sirlancelot is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 293
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molder View Post
I don't have version 1.4.1 anymore, playing on russian 1.5.1 for now, but I tried anyway, everything was fine for me. The problem here, gladly, is not in the Jackboots, it's the Celestial Guards. Sometimes game crashes when they get some damaging effect like Burning, Poison, etc., this is a stock game animation bug. Try to kill them without that effects (even if they die instantly). This thing is repaired in later mod versions.
Glad that you identified and solve the bug so quickly.

Congratulations for 1.5.1, by the way!

May I, or a friend of mine help you with the translations process somehow? We're not russian expert, but maybe could fix english typos and check the english texts/strings for inconsistencies to remove/fix and so on.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 09-12-2022, 03:15 PM
Sirlancelot's Avatar
Sirlancelot Sirlancelot is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 293
Default

Oh, one last thing. Do you think buying the "XP bonus" wanderer scrolls is strategically a smart move, considering that my Vampire is currently level 16? I don't have Archmage nor Higher mage skills yet.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 09-12-2022, 05:34 PM
Molder Molder is offline
Approved Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2021
Posts: 39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirlancelot View Post
Glad that you identified and solve the bug so quickly.

Congratulations for 1.5.1, by the way!

May I, or a friend of mine help you with the translations process somehow? We're not russian expert, but maybe could fix english typos and check the english texts/strings for inconsistencies to remove/fix and so on.

Oh, one last thing. Do you think buying the "XP bonus" wanderer scrolls is strategically a smart move, considering that my Vampire is currently level 16? I don't have Archmage nor Higher mage skills yet.
Version 1.5.1 in Russian was released back in July, although in the end it had to be finalized until recently. The problem and complexity of translation here is that it is necessary to correlate large volumes of text. You need to manually take and compare files in each language so that not a single line is lost. This is a long and tedious job, which is why it is being done slowly, unfortunately.

As for the bonus experience, it is better to use these scrolls later, for example, on strong heroes. In your case, the increase will be weak.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2007 Fulqrum Publishing. All rights reserved.