Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 07-28-2019, 06:53 AM
Approved Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by raknefne View Post
You can always use this cheat: Have a stack of Witch Hunters in your army. Cast the talent that gives damage each time enemy uses a skill, cast it on the big spider. It dies in 1 round... it's a vanilla bug. I don't know if jorko80 fixed this, though. I used it in vanilla.
Haha, I've got it!
Old 02-05-2021, 12:42 PM
Approved Member

Hello there. I've been playing the mod again lately and found a really weird bug in Hades. My rage went down by 12! points after a battle. Is it a known issue? Could it happen under some circumstances even in vanilla or this must be somehow related to the mod? I'm quite confused and annoyed.

Recent changes/actions which I did before the aforementioned battle:

I chose Gudrida as a senior valkyrie.
Equipped Salamander Banner and the +5 sword that raises your attack by +10 in snowy arenas (I don't remember its name right now) It's part of a set.
Old 02-06-2021, 10:35 PM
Approved Member

Hi, never heard of such a bug. And it never happened to me. Played the mod 4 times I think. I guess it's connected to the core of the game. Are you sure you didn't just unequip an artefact or a valkyrie that gives bonus? What happens if you just load before that battle?
Old 02-10-2021, 12:04 AM
Approved Member

Yes, I'm certain.

Before the battle I had 77 fury points and afterwards 65. I'd bet is related to the sword (Ice song, checked the name ingame) or the banner and not the valkyrie chosen as senior, because I put Gudrida in front a few other times in the past, and nothing happened.
Old 09-20-2021, 03:03 PM
Approved Member

does valkyries' "Manage Runes" option work here? i was never sure if it did anything useful before and i much prefer to manage the runes manually if the effects are neglectible.
Old 09-21-2021, 10:12 AM
Approved Member

I didn't change that option. I never used it , so I don't know if it's working. It should work as in the original game.
Old 02-11-2022, 05:08 AM
Approved Member

Hello again.

I'm stuck at the Grotland quest "Paper for the professor", for which completion I need both paper and a bottle of ink. The paper can be purchased from Rezo, but the ink... seems impossible to find. I think I have checked all shops in the game for no avail. Surely I exchanged all inkpots I found/bought through the game for mana crystals.

Quite annoying.

PS: Tried also creating the item with the aid of the console code "item inkpot" without sucess. Damm. I hope I won't miss anything important.
Old 02-12-2022, 07:25 AM
Approved Member

Hi! This is a vanilla quest. When you have sold all your inks , then you can't finish it. It's not that important
Old 02-17-2022, 02:13 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorko80 View Post
Hi! This is a vanilla quest. When you have sold all your inks , then you can't finish it. It's not that important
Hey, jorko! Thank you for remain there after so many years.

Good to hear. I'll skip the quest then.

Ice song, the +5 sword, +10 in snowy arenas, is deffinitely bugged. As per description, it should pass its powers to its owner once its moral reach zero. Probably OP, by the way. But I bought it just for that feature. And when the sword morales becomes Terrible, nothing happens.
Old 02-13-2024, 09:44 PM
Approved Member

Default Russian version

Where can i get russian version of this mod?