Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 02-29-2012, 02:11 AM
Approved Member

Default If anyone can help, Ground textures in Wings of Prey issue

Enjoying the game for what it is on the PC, but I have an issue with the ground textures across certain areas. Right now, It's just in the BOB missions, haven't progressed further yet.

I set all settings to max. Ground textures across certain areas show box type rainbow colors, like the textures aren't rendering properly, till I get in close, then they render properly. I'm not sure what's causing it, and haven't found a fix.

Comp specs:

Windows 7 64-bit
Intel I5 2500K Sandy Bridge
8GB RAM
Geforce GTX560 2GB

Can't figure out what's going on. If I lower all the settings, then the texture issue never goes away, no matter how close I get. Is this an LOD issue I can fix by messing around with the configuration files?

Please help. It's not a game breaker, but it really kills the immersion factor.
Old 02-29-2012, 02:09 PM
Approved Member

Yo droz... You're a bit out off course mate. This is the Birds of Prey forum. To bad I can't help you on this...
Old 02-29-2012, 08:20 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by droz View Post
Enjoying the game for what it is on the PC, but I have an issue with the ground textures across certain areas. Right now, It's just in the BOB missions, haven't progressed further yet.

I set all settings to max. Ground textures across certain areas show box type rainbow colors, like the textures aren't rendering properly, till I get in close, then they render properly. I'm not sure what's causing it, and haven't found a fix.

Comp specs:

Windows 7 64-bit
Intel I5 2500K Sandy Bridge
8GB RAM
Geforce GTX560 2GB

Can't figure out what's going on. If I lower all the settings, then the texture issue never goes away, no matter how close I get. Is this an LOD issue I can fix by messing around with the configuration files?

Please help. It's not a game breaker, but it really kills the immersion factor.
Here you go bud, hopefully you can find something useful.

http://forum.gaijinent.com/index.php...ical-problems/