Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 05-30-2010, 05:51 AM
Registered Member

Default Speed Limit

Ok i love the way RnR has realistic atmosphere like the roads sky ect. but on thing that bugs the crap out of me is the extremely slow Ai traffiC! i notice all traffic runs under 50mph which is to slow! especially for the highway! What im trying to say is ,is there going to be another update to help this out and also how the traffic moves? because i hit a car because he crossed 3!lanes!!! and they gave me the ticket! Please is there a way to change this? is there a file i can change to make them run faster? please and thanks!
Old 06-03-2010, 08:57 PM
Approved Member

To my knowledge, there is nothing you can do about AI traffic. I think that 1C is trying to improve AI in the next patch, only no one knows when it is out even though it has been in development for over two months. Try turning AI off. That is the only solution until the patch is released.
Old 06-04-2010, 08:17 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg14870 View Post
To my knowledge, there is nothing you can do about AI traffic. I think that 1C is trying to improve AI in the next patch, only no one knows when it is out even though it has been in development for over two months. Try turning AI off. That is the only solution until the patch is released.
That's news to me. I don't remember seeing an option to turn off the AI. I know that you can reduce the traffic, but to shut it down completely?? I don't think so, unless I missed something.
Old 06-04-2010, 11:36 AM
Approved Member

There is an option that allows you to change the density of the traffic. Just click until there are no more lights lit, and very little AI traffic (except for the opposing trucks). As USA Trucker said, there is no way to completely turn off AI, but this option will extremely decrease the level so that you will see an AI every 30 minutes.
Old 06-06-2010, 01:49 AM
Approved Member

I found this feature (sorry for the rage thread I made) yesterday. It feels like freedom when there's no one else on the road but me.
Old 10-14-2011, 05:35 PM
chellelouj24

So is this how we minimize the AI traffic? Thanks a lot for the info.