Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Cryostasis

Cryostasis First-person shooter meets survival horror set on a frozen Soviet ice-breaker trapped in the ice on the North Pole.

Old 12-25-2009, 12:36 AM
Approved Member

Default Any word on the sequel/Action Forms' next project?

Can't wait, whatever it is
Old 03-23-2010, 05:12 AM
Registered Member

Does anyone have any information regarding the next project from Action Forms? My browsers block me from using their site, something they should look into fixing, and I'm unable to find any information anywhere else. I was able to dig up a few articles about their past games, but nothing more recent than Cryostasis. I very much look forward to whatever it is, and hopefully it will also be available on Steam, as that was the only way I found out about this wonderful game, and where I ended up downloading it from, as I do most of my games. Thanks in advance for any information =).
Old 03-23-2010, 07:05 AM
Approved Member

AFAIK, core developers from Action Forms studio switched to making mobile applications.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:50 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaksie View Post
AFAIK, core developers from Action Forms studio switched to making mobile applications.
If that's true, then that's a shame for those of us who loved Cryostasis and were looking forward to a follow-up...or at least another PC title from AF.
Old 03-23-2010, 06:21 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyarpunk View Post
If that's true, then that's a shame for those of us who loved Cryostasis and were looking forward to a follow-up...or at least another PC title from AF.
Indeed =(. 'Tis very sad news.
Old 04-27-2010, 01:15 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaksie View Post

is Action forms dead then??? I want to see more PC games from action forms not some sucky mobile aps that no one cares about!!
Old 04-30-2010, 05:38 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAXTER STOCKMAN View Post
is Action forms dead then??? I want to see more PC games from action forms not some sucky mobile aps that no one cares about!!
It looks like all we will get stupid iphone applications. I don't know if they are officially gone, but I've heard nothing from them since they finished Cryostasis.

Honestly they kind of remind me of reclusive authors who don't want to be found. They make a great work of art and then just dissapear.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:45 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp3000 View Post
It looks like all we will get stupid iphone applications. I don't know if they are officially gone, but I've heard nothing from them since they finished Cryostasis.

Honestly they kind of remind me of reclusive authors who don't want to be found. They make a great work of art and then just dissapear.
Man i hate it when developers go retarded and do that $***. I remember when the SiN team did the same thing. That was supposed to be an 8 episode frigging series and they stopped after ep.1! Don't understand why coz it was forming up to be an awesome FPS series just like Half Life. Devs can be real f@gs sometimes
Old 05-13-2010, 06:20 AM
Registered Member

I really hope that Action Form will make another PC title, I fell in love with Cryostasis. Was a breath of fresh air, sometimes you wanna sit down and play a slow paced shooter with a good, very well written story.^^

I'd def pick up the next Action Form title. Once I get some good video editing software like Vegas I'll prob make some fan trailer for Cryostasis and try to get the word out about the game^^
Old 08-18-2010, 06:24 PM
Registered Member

How ironic that Action Forms went from making such a brilliant video game to mobile applications. I wish I had the Mental Echo ability so I could go back in time and "correct" this mistake!