Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 04-28-2010, 02:17 PM
Registered Member

Question Trucks trucks and trucks

Are all the trucks in the game the same of has each its own modelling ? like trucks with the engine in front handle better in turns, or can have more powerfull HP engines ?

Or are other trucks just a neat visualisation and all attributes (engines, safety,exterior, interior,....) the same ?

If different what criteria would you suggest for choosing another truck...all these types are uncommon/unknown to me...
Old 04-28-2010, 03:27 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidierox View Post
Are all the trucks in the game the same of has each its own modelling ? like trucks with the engine in front handle better in turns, or can have more powerfull HP engines ?

Or are other trucks just a neat visualisation and all attributes (engines, safety,exterior, interior,....) the same ?

If different what criteria would you suggest for choosing another truck...all these types are uncommon/unknown to me...
I'm not sure what you're asking, but I'll give it a whack.

You can purchase 10+ different makes/models of trucks. Engines are around 375hp - 600hp that I have seen so far. You can add all kinds of goodies to make your truck perform better, and look better. Remember, you can only buy trucks at Nicks office(your office). As far as criteria, everyone has there own thing. The only thing I don't buy, or like is the cab-over trucks. If I'm going to get into a wreck, I want as much space between me, and what I hit! So, I go with a nice long-nosed truck with as high a HP I can afford. These are my first 2 things I do right off the bat. Sell old truck, buy new truck. Add the basics that you need, and can afford. The rest will come as you get loads, and missions ($$$$$).
Old 04-29-2010, 09:54 AM
Registered Member

What I am asking is if there is a difference between those 10+ trucks from a technical (performance) point of view - with no goodies attached or are all created equally ?

So are the long-nosed trucks the same as the ones "with no nose" in terms of turning, speed, comfort, etc...

hope I have made it clear now...
Old 04-29-2010, 11:50 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
What I am asking is if there is a difference between those 10+ trucks from a technical (performance) point of view - with no goodies attached or are all created equally ?

So are the long-nosed trucks the same as the ones "with no nose" in terms of turning, speed, comfort, etc...

hope I have made it clear now...
For the most part all things being equal, the types of trucks are just eye-candy. Although, some may argue the point. The only real difference that I noted was the cab-over & long-nose trucks. The cab-over will make a tighter turn. Speed & performance come into play when you upgrade your truck. Such as HP, tires, brakes, suspension, etc. Comfort only applies to the chair you're sitting in to play the game, and your game controller. A maxed out long-nosed truck will be the same as any other maxed out long-nosed truck in the game, and the same holds true with the cab-over trucks. Other factors would be the type of controller you have. I have the G25 w/shifter, and after some tweaking it now runs perfectly. Some could argue this too, but I think it comes down to how it is configured.

Did this help?
Old 04-29-2010, 01:14 PM
Registered Member

yep, it did help

Thanks
Old 04-29-2010, 10:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
yep, it did help

Thanks
I'm glad I could clarify that for you.